Poverty is not just not having enough money; health care, education, water and sanitation facilities, but also lack of access to clothing.
Not having access to clothes is absolute poverty.
World statistics confirm this conclusion today, people living in situations where they have very little or nothing to wear on a daily basis suffer from diseases.
Our goal is to seek to end world poverty and protect people’s dignity with greater prosperity for all.
We support families facing poverty in situations where they have very little or nothing to wear and we tackle the inequalities that keep people poor. Together, let’s save, protect and rebuild lives
How does The Trusted Save Help?
The Trusted Save is responding to global clothes Aid by:
- Influencing decision-makers and addressing cumulative, long-term, indirect, and global consequences on clothes aids within the United Nations, and other clothes aids organisations around the world .
- Developing and putting into practice innovative and sustainable legislative solutions for the rights of clothes aids laws that enable everyone to live with dignity in the world.
- Provide clothing in situations where people have nothing to wear on a daily basis.
- Protecting the planet by collecting unwanted clothing ; it can play a part in reducing carbon emissions.
- Challenge unjust laws, policies and practices.
Join us today and break poverty by giving poor families around the world what they need
Your donation to global clothes aids is needed now more than ever!
“Please we cannot accept any donations. The organization hasn’t started yet “