Every year, all over the world, people are threatened by the consequences of extreme natural disasters or armed conflicts.
In countries affected by earthquakes, floods, drought and violence, infrastructure is often severely damaged, while people suffer from a lack of food, shelter, medical care and job prospects.
Many live in profound poverty, or find themselves forced from their homes to live as refugees, or displaced people in their own country.
The frequent failure of warring parties to respect the humanitarian purpose of interventions has shown that the attempt to provide assistance in situations of conflict may potentially render civilians more vulnerable to attack, or may on occasion bring unintended advantage to one or more of the warring parties. We are committed to minimising any such adverse effects of our interventions in so far as this is consistent with the obligations outlined above. It is the obligation of
warring parties to respect the humanitarian nature of such interventions.
The main goal of such operations is to save lives and alleviate suffering.
How does The Trusted Save Help?
The Trusted Save is responding to global emergency relief by:
- Providing assistance to the victims of conflicts or disaster situations.
- Influencing decision-makers and addressing cumulative, long-term, indirect, and global consequences of Emergency response and recovery within the United Nations, and other Emergency Relief organisations around the world .
- Developing and putting into practice innovative and sustainable legislative solutions to Emergency response and recovery law that enable everyone to live with dignity in the world.
- Responding with life-saving care, supplies, and support.
- Providing food and drinking water as well as emergency medical care to people in need. It also includes temporary shelters for refugees and internally displaced persons.
- Ensuring protection for the most vulnerable is a priority of the Humanitarian Aid
Join us today to save lives and alleviate suffering.
Your donation to global emergency relief is needed now more than ever!
“Please we cannot accept any donations. The organization hasn’t started yet “