A learning disability is a reduced intellectual ability and difficulty with everyday activities which affects someone for their whole life.
Learning disabilities come in a variety of forms and affect people in different ways.
Academic Difficulties: Children and adults with a learning disability may struggle in all areas of school. For example, language processing disabilities can make reading and writing slow and challenging, and memory issues can result in a student having to reread a piece of text or listen to spoken instructions many times.
Social and Employment Difficulties: Individuals with a learning disability may have difficulty maintaining friendships, relationships or employment, as they may find organization, impulse control, planning and reading social cues to be a challenge.
We believe that every person with a learning disability has the right to stay healthy, be safe and live well and have access to the same opportunities as everyone else
How does The Trusted Save Help?
The Trusted Save is responding to global learning disabilities by :
- Implementing policies that tackle social isolation of vulnerable, providing high quality personalized care, Supporting them to achieve their goals.
- Working in partnership with individuals, families, and communities to tackling social isolation of vulnerable, providing high quality personalized care, supporting them to achieve their goals.
- Influencing decision-makers and addressing cumulative, long-term, indirect, and global consequences of Equality and Human Rights within the United Nations, and others Human rights organisations around the world .
- Developing and putting into practice innovative and sustainable legislative solutions for the rights of persons with disabilities that enable them to live with dignity in the world.
- Support the victims of human rights abuse, and raise awareness of human rights.
- Embrace equity and diversity and understand the impact on individuals and communities.
- Defend and promote human rights around the world.
- Challenge unjust laws, policies and practices
Join us today to protect and save the lives of vulnerable people with learning disabilities around the world
Your donation to global learning disabilities is needed now more than ever!
“Please we cannot accept any donations. The organization hasn’t started yet “