Equality & Human Rights
Human rights are basic rights and freedoms, while equality ensures that people have an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents.
Discrimination occurs when a person is unable to enjoy his or her human rights or other legal rights on an equal basis with others because of an unjustified distinction made in policy, law or treatment.
Human rights and nonhuman rights are based on fundamental values and principles of justice such as liberty, autonomy, equality, and fairness.
“It’s a Right to protect against intolerable wrongs—no matter who you are.”
We all have the right to be treated equally, regardless of our race, ethnicity, nationality, class, caste, religion, belief, sex, gender, language, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex characteristics, age, health or other status.
Our goal is to seek to end global threats to equality and human rights, with greater prosperity for all.
How does The Trusted Save Help?
The Trusted Save is responding to global Equality & Human Rights by:
- Challenging and fighting against prejudice and discrimination, whether it’s by your employer, a service provider, or anyone in society, and make sure our essential rights and freedoms are protected.
- Challenging unjust laws, policies and practices
- uncover injustice
- Influencing decision-makers and addressing cumulative, long-term, indirect, and global consequences of Equality and Human Rights within the United Nations, and others Human rights organisations around the world .
- Developing and putting into practice innovative and sustainable legislative solutions to Equality and Human rights law that enable everyone to live with dignity in the world.
- Supporting the victims of human rights abuse, and raising awareness of human rights.
- Defending and promoting human rights around the world
- Promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and non-human rights for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction.
Join us today to save our planet from threats to the equality and human rights
Your donation to global equality and human rights is needed now more than ever!
“Please we cannot accept any donations. The organization hasn’t started yet “